Registered Investment Adviser firms are required to file updated disclosure documents and provide clients with a summary of any material changes on an annual basis. Since our last annual update, we have a few material changes to our Form ADV that we would like to highlight.
· Our firm has updated our minimum account fee requirements. Please refer to Item 7 for additional information. This does not affect current clients.
· Our firm has disclosed that as part of our ongoing relationship, TD Ameritrade is going to pay our client’s Black Diamond costs for new accounts opened with TD Ameritrade for a period of one year. Please refer to Item 12 for additional information.
· Our firm may pay referral fees (non-commission based) to independent solicitors (non-registered representatives). Please refer to Item 14 for additional information.
· TD Ameritrade, Inc. (“TD Ameritrade”), has recently eliminated transaction fees for U.S. listed equities and exchange traded funds.
· TD Ameritrade announced that it will be acquired by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. The acquisition is expected to be completed in the summer of 2020. We will provide additional information about the acquisition as it becomes available.
If there are any changes in your financial situation or investment objectives, contact us at your earliest convenience to schedule a time to discuss this further. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing business.